Thursday, July 3, 2014

Insects everywhere! (macro)

Yesterday I decided to turn the lens around and go to explore the garden. The findings were very interesting, although I had lots of trouble to get them stable. You know what happens with these things. The slightest move looks huge when you try to take a macro photo. As usual, click to enlarge.


That's an ant. They run like freaking hell. I couldn't catch them properly. It was unbelievable.
I had caught one of those an evening and it was moving a lot. This one did me the favour to remain static but the leaf wasn't very willing to cooperate. Anyway, I managed to get this shot.
This one was the most helpful. Did you know that they look green with the naked eye? I was shocked to see that the colour difference between this and the plant is so enormous.

No comments:

Post a Comment