Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Zoo reloaded IV - Cute duckling

Without much talking today, I will move straight to the photos. Or maybe I won't yet. Because I have a huge objection. Do you know the little story of the ugly duckling? In a few words, it was a little duck that was different than the other ducks and they were all saying that it was ugly, until it grew up and became a swan, probably because it was a swan all along. And it wasn't ugly anymore. Which means that before, according to the storyteller, it was ugly. And I'd like to ask the storyteller, are you fucking stupid?? Or you haven't seen a little swan ever?

Am I being unreasonable? OK, let's see.

Well, I was wrong. Look at the ugliness on this disgusting creature. Yuk! It makes me want to puke!
This painfully ugly duckling will become a disgracefully ugly swan, probably. Click on it, to see the ugliness in all its glory. The storyteller was right after all! So ugly!
This is called grue, I think. A beautiful bird. Not like that ugly little swan! Ugh! The ugliness in that bird!
Now, with some editing and a watermark, it looks much better.
This little fellow just dropped his/her food and is now looking at it. There were two little ones, that were extremely lively and they were jumping from branch to rope with great dexterity.
We stayed and watched them for a long time and we would stay even longer if we weren't so tired.
But this little swan, right? So ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment