Sunday, August 4, 2013

Still at Trousseau square

There are still a few pictures that I would like to give you from yesterday's day out at Trousseau park. I mean, it would be a pity not to post them, since they are quite nice. Besides, I don't know if I have anything else worth posting.

Nah, I'm joking. Of course I have. Tons. Here's the pictures. (This singular combined with plural drives me crazy)

The playground. It's cute, but I couldn't go closer and take pictures with all these children playing in there. I would have to ask their parents for permission to post them here and, well, no.
Editing doesn't help much here. Overexposed and underexposed areas cannot be recovered. A DSLR would change things, but we're still waiting.
What is a park without lots of trees and plants in general? A parking lot, maybe?
Nice, nice green. Summer is great.
Where am I? In a jungle? What happened all of a sudden?
Fear not, oh reader. For I am still in the park. These trees are high, though. Another beautiful park. Very very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment