Sunday, August 11, 2013

Duck tales #2: The revenge

I know that "The revenge" is not a very inspired title for a sequel, but I find it funny anyway. Tonight (or today, depending on where you are) we have three more photos from the Square Du Temple. They are just too good to keep them and enjoy them myself. Such beauty needs to be shared! So, let's begin.
One of the duck portraits I took. I liked it also very much. The patched light on the background isn't affecting much the subject, which is in the shade.
The same fellow, with more live colours and a bit sharper.

I don't know what kind of bird this is. And the fact that it started swimming like a duck, didn't help me much.
Luckily, there is no problem that cannot be solved with some good editing. Although, now that I see it again, maybe I could add some saturation to enrich the colours.
A little waterfall. Although people like to get the milky effect that can be achieved with slow shutter speeds, I prefer to get the water with no motion effect.
And I like the photo a bit sharper too. Beautiful places sure give plenty of photo opportunities.
Also, there is a little bonus today. A video that I took, in the effort to learn the video recording capabilities of the 650D. There's a lot of noise from the lens as it's trying to autofocus and it's clear that autofocus is not reliable when it comes to video, since it takes a lot of time to catch the subject. At least, this is the truth with the telephoto lens. As for the 18-55mm, I have no idea, since the seller hasn't bothered to answer yet. Anyway, here's the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment