Sunday, August 18, 2013

Random Seine photos

On the ending of this week, I still have many photos that need to be posted and today I'm giving you three photos taken last week, around the same subject. The one written on the title. You want me to say it again here? OK, today's photos have to do with the Seine river. Satisfied now? I hope you are. Let's go to the photos while you're enjoying making me repeat myself and look stupid.

This is from the metro. One of the very rare moments when line 1 gets on the surface. I'm glad that I got everything in focus except for the iron bars in front.
I like the fact that some people live in boats on the river. I don't know how it is in the winter, for example and if it's actually comfortable to live there, but still, it looks interesting.
While walking near St Michel and Notre Dame, I noticed this couple. And like a slimy and disgusting human being, or a paparazzo in short, I took a photo. With wrong white balance, as we saw a few posts ago.
I passed a warm filter and it looks a bit more normal, but still, I wasn't careful and I ruined several nice photos. At least we have the concept which I find very interesting.
And something deeply symbolic. What are we? Just little balloons on the river, waiting to be swallowed by dark tunnels. Or not, I don't know.
Yeah, probably not. Not everybody is light enough to be easily taken by the flow of the river and, anyway, it's 7:00 in the morning and instead of sleeping I'm posting photos. Am I sick or what? Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment