Thursday, August 29, 2013

Zoo reloaded V - Not just at the zoo

Continuing with the stories from the zoo, today we will have something from the whole day and not just the part when we were at the zoo. Although we will move backwards. I think that the photos are worth doing such a move. And, since I am the only member of the committee that take the decisions for the blog, I approve unanimously my idea. My congratulations to me. Thank me.

That's a big lizard. Looks like the Comodo dragon although I think those are bigger. Our walk at the zoo gave me many opportunities for interesting photos.
But what is a lizard without a watermark above? Click on the photos to see the difference on the slideshow.
Before going to the ménagerie, we went to a nice garden with tropical plants. I took many photos there, although this little frog grabbed my attention more.
Here you can see it after the editing. It's nice to see this frog there, as well as all the fish that were in the water. I mean, plants are nice and all, but for me animals are more interesting.
Before leaving home, just in the area of the buildings, I saw this. I couldn't ignore it. I've been trying to get one for a long time, to no avail. I think I should learn more about macro photography.
Because this photo looks great, but it cannot show the details of the magnification. So, I'll have it in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment