Monday, August 5, 2013

At Saint-Georges area

Circumstances brought me at the Saint-Georges area today, where I had the chance to take a few photos. I'm glad to present three of them to you right now.

The church of Sainte Trinité. As usual, a huge building with too much decoration, too complicated for its supposed purpose which is to bring people closer to their god.
Are all these extras necessary? By the way, the sky looks much better here!
At the same time, on the other side of the street, the residences for humans look like little boxes. Although they have this nice classic architecture, there's a difference between the church and the houses, isn't there?
It's a good thing that these pictures I'm posting aren't overexposed. This way I can have the houses and the sky.
"One French out of four has immigrant origins." How can you not love such messages? Especially now, that the stupidity rate in Europe seems to go upwards.
The edited version has nicer colours, I think. And the "one out of four" thing, in other areas of Europe is even more.
Am I improving in editing? I'd like to read an opinion, here or in the Facebook page. This is the 40th post and there are more to come! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment