Saturday, August 3, 2013

At Trousseau square

Today we played at another nice park. Most specifically, under the kiosk of the Trousseau square, which is near Bastille. Our audience was mostly children, some of whom were interested in playing a bit guitar, and from some moment on we were actually playing for ourselves. Still it was a nice day and I took my chance to bring home some nice pictures. Three of them are presented today. Am I spoiling my faithful readers? Maybe I'm just preparing you. Let's see today's stuff!

Flare. Once it used to be a nightmare for filmmakers, now it's used with no fear. I gave it a try as well. Meh.

The editing doesn't give any visible difference, except for the sky, maybe.
Being in a park and not taking photos of the pigeons? I don't think so.
Being in a park, taking photos of the pigeons and not intensify the colours afterwards? I still don't think so.
The park has some ping-pong tables too. I like these places with trees in the middle of the city. And they are many.
And one of them is brought to you by me. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment