Sunday, September 22, 2013

Executive board EFUCA, Greaca, September 2013

So, From 18 to 22 of September, we were in the exceptional Domeniul Greaca hotel, in the deep south or Romania (5 km from the borders with Bulgaria) for the executive board of the European Federation of UNESCO Clubs and Associations. Important decisions were taken and the next meeting will take place in March 2014 in New York.

I had the chance to take more than 1200 photos in these days, some of them I will present you right here, right now. It was a great experience with some great people and I'm looking forward to the next meeting. To the photos now!

The weather was nice and we had the chance to capture many nice moments. Here, you can see myself as well, right after I used the remote controller. Good that I had it with me, otherwise I wouldn't be in any photos!
I think that this is my absolute favourite. Everyone is smiling or laughing after my request to say "cheese"in their respective native languages. So, you could hear "queso", "brânză", "τυρί", "formaggio", etc. I was a fun moment.
This was from the last evening, after all the thanks were given to everyone who helped for this event to take place.
The evening of a tiring day is finding us all smiling.
Remember to click on the photos in order to see them larger!

No comments:

Post a Comment