Thursday, September 19, 2013

In the countryside in Romania

These days we are in Greaca, around 65km far from Bucharest, Romania, for a UNESCO action. I've had the chance to take a few hundred photos and I'm glad to present you three of them here, tonight (it's almost midnight in Romania at the time I started writing this).

Impressive colours, even with absolutely no editing. Many photos on the hill of the hotel Domeniul Greaca where we are guests, have this kind of beauty, thanks to the sun's contribution.
And this is what happens after a bit of editing. My little struggling netbook did very well and didn't get stuck in the process! Go ahead, click on the photo to see the slideshow. Come on, do I have to remind you every time?
I did pat myself on the back for this one. "Nice job, dude", I told me before stretching a bit, because patting yourself on the back is a bit hard. It needs flexibility.
What happened here? Just some editing happened. Editing takes a great photo and makes it even better. Check the intensity of the colours. I like this one very much, in case it wasn't undestood.
This is at the entrance of Lumina university, in Bucharest. These tiny boxes with the balconies that are closed and have become another room, are something very common in Bucharest.
Say what you want, but I prefer to live in these boxes in the city than in the countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment