Monday, September 23, 2013

More from EFUCA executive board

I took more than 1200 photos these four days. About one out of six or seven is quite good, which means that we have more than 100 good photos to show! Another four of them are presented here, today.

The mornings had a lot of presentations and discussions by individuals who are active members of a world community, trying hard to improve the lives of people everywhere.
This is from the first evening, the arrival.
In front of the entrance of Domeniul Greaca. A nice view behind us. In front of me, actually, since I was behind the camera, but you get my point.
The night photos gave me the opportunity to capture beautiful colours and very interesting light effects. Behind there is a fire and the lines are little sparks and the movement as it was captured in the 2 second exposure. I tortured many people forcing them to stay still for 2 seconds. It's much harder than it sounds. Personally, I didn't manage to stay still in my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment