Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Spiders! (+video)

So, while yesterday and today I was working on my first photo shoot (more on that soon) and I wasn't planning to post something, I took out the garbage (it wasn't my initiative but I have a tendency not to take such initiatives and someone had to) and I saw them there. I couldn't miss the chance. I went back upstairs and took the camera. They were still there, waiting for me. Or maybe they were just there because they wanted to, who knows?

In any case, here they are. Beautiful!

Too bad that I couldn't take their front sides without entering the garden, which is kind of prohibited.
Editing! Colours! Watermark! Check the web! DSLR photography is awesome!
This is another one. The photo was a bit underexposed, because I was experimenting in manual mode, trying to make the spider visible on camera.
But I made it. These photos of spiders and insects in general are very popular and I can see why. They are impressive. Click on the photos for the slideshow. 
The first spider from a different angle. Just awesome.
And the editing, of course. Great things, I'm telling you.
And, especially for today, a video! This will show you how a spider can become actually invisible in front of the lens, unless there are some manual changes. You can forget autofocus here!

No comments:

Post a Comment