Friday, August 16, 2013

A few random photos

Usually I post a few photos that I believe that they are worth sharing, but this fills quickly the folders with nice photos that don't get to be published. Today I'm posting a couple of photos that I didn't post the previous days, plus one that I took last night. I'm telling you, a DSLR can help you learn how to boost your creativity. Of course, you forget about the auto mode, right? To the beautiful photos now!

Let's start with a ladybug that invaded the house a few nights ago. Before showing him/her to the exit, I took a few photos first, as I do with every visitor. That's the correct thing to do, right?
A bit of editing, sharpening etc, for this minimalistic photo. The only problem is the light that comes from above and creates an unwanted shadow under the ladybug. Maybe I should have used a flash.
In one of the walks to Hotel de Ville, I took this photo. You need to click on it, to see it better. I love the result given by fast shutter speeds when taking pictures of water.
Seriously, click on it. If you don't, you're missing the whole beauty of the photo.
I took this one last night, while experimenting with light and long exposures. Soon I will get better. I'm giving you only the edited photo for this one. And yes, no Photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment