Friday, August 2, 2013

Cute little clouds

In a day that Paris resembles a huge frying pan, I took a look outside the balcony and I decided that this should be photographed. Even though since the last weekend that I had the chance to play a bit with the Canon 500D (Nick, upload the pics! There are some diamonds in there!), I don't really feel like taking pictures with the Android phone any more, I will be a bit more patient. A bit more than a week? Hopefully not more.

To the photos now.

Not much to say. This is on the left side, looking towards La Défense.
And this is the same photo, a bit improved so that the clouds look better.
Moving a bit to the right and now we're looking at the center.
And now we edit.
Turn all the way to the right and look how nice. This space under the clouds makes it look like a ceiling.
It gives a 3D illusion. The sun that is on that side helps too.
That's all for today. Tomorrow, Natalie and I will be playing at Trousseau square, in Paris. Come sing with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment