Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A sunny day!

After my appointment at Pole Emploi early today, I took my time to return home. I went through the train station, which gave me the opportunity for some nice shots. This is one of them.

Not the slightest little cloud! That's the Paris we love even more!
And here it is, after the editing. A mass of cement and iron and yet, it looks beautiful.
This is after I left the station, at the stairs leading to the street.
This is after some serious editing. Notice the out of focus leaf at the bottom right corner.
And this is something I just love! Clear lines, only red and cyan are kept and this must be the first photo of which I'm actually proud!
Even if I have many photos to publish, I wanted to give you these fresh ones. I mean, it's barely an hour since I took them and here I present them to you. Both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment