Saturday, June 22, 2013

Behind Notre Dame


On the previous post I said that I had "songs" instead of "photos", right? It seems that old habits are hard to forget. For today I have something sunnier than the previous times. One day in February, I took advantage of the nice weather and went near Notre Dame (translates as Our Lady) where I played a few songs (this time it's the word I wanted to use) next to the Seine river. And I took a few pictures while I was there and the scenery was beautiful.
Very nice light and the clouds give the sky an interesting tone.
Now the colors are quite brighter. I like it more this way.

I turned a bit to the right. Beautiful buildings, lots of people walking around (the majority were tourists) and the river underneath. But it needs more colors.

And, to be precise, I meant that it needed more intense colors. This is a bit better, I'd say.
And how would it look like under a full moon? Well, I guess we'll never know after all.

And that's about it for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment