Saturday, June 22, 2013

Another dark day in Paris

A couple of songs from the neighbourhood, in Courbevoie. This is something from Avenue Marcheau. In a quite dark day, once more.

I wanted to make the colors of the buildings a bit brighter, but this cost me the clouds that actually disappeared. You can't have it all, I guess. Especially if you are a beginner.

In the same area, a building is on its way to be constructed. I liked the crane as it was moving.

Due to the nature of the photo, processing didn't make a big difference. It made the sky and the crane a bit brighter and, to be honest, I don't know if this is good.

But the next one is better. Dark, red and threatening. A post-apocalyptic image.

That's all for now. I don't know if I'll post photos every day, although I'd like to. Of course, as I already said once, I'll be more than glad to receive your opinions and advice on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment