Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A day in Disneyland Paris

We've been several times in Disneyland Paris, one of the most visited places in Europe, but it was the very first time that we had the Canon 650D with us. I didn't spend the whole time taking photos, obviously, since we had to go to the attractions as well. But the few I took (around 100), looked like they were worth taking. Let's see three of them!

Seagulls and ducks. Somewhere in Discoveryland (Disneyland has various such lands, with a theme on each one of them). Lots of coins in the water. Many wishes not granted or just a fancy way to get rid of the extra change.
"By the way, dude, you went to freaking Disneyland and you took photos of some birds again? What's the matter with you?!" Relax, will you? I'm not done yet.
There. This is some water. With the shutter speed on 1/3 sec making it hard to stay perfectly still (I had no tripod), I managed to take a few photos with this nice water effect.
Click on the photos and see the effect everywhere. Also, on the top and a bit to the right, two people are walking. Unlike the others who are still, these are just some blurry smudges.
Still, the photos I took, could be taken everywhere. Right? Well, not all of them. I gave you this moving water effect because it's beautiful and also, to prepare you for the next photo. Behold.

This photo is from Fantasia. A movie of 1940 by Walt Disney, one of the absolute classics. You can see the water falling from the buckets held by the living brooms.
And if you cannot see it, then click on the photo! How many times do I have to tell you? Anyway, I'm quite happy with today's photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment