Thursday, October 10, 2013

Back to Domeniul Greaca (poolside)

I told you already, I have a couple of thousands of pictures. And many of them are very interesting. Let's go back to Domeniul Greaca and see some interesting shots.

I know that I don't post a lot lately, but I have some other projects as well, for which we will talk when the time comes. Also, I'm lazy.

Peace, truth, hope. You can find these stones while going to the swimming pool of the hotel.
The great lighting helped me get some beautiful detail here. You can click on the photos to see them better.
Talking about the swimming pool. Check this. It's like we're back in Tunisia, not Romania! This photo is like made for a card! But wait, there's more!
OK, I'm not experienced in taking photos, but a good photo for me is one that keeps you staring at it because you like it (not because of its ugliness), even if there are some flaws. This is one of those photos. The blue is beautiful here.
The young lady on my left is Marina. After some group photos next to the pool in the evening, we stayed a few more minutes to try and see what we can do with long exposures.
I like very much the colours of the night photos. Especially the green of the grass and the details of the motionless parts are great. Click on the photos! See them in all their glory!
Also, I wrote on a previous post that the Peleş was something like Ceauşescu's house. I was mistaken. He didn't like it and he had closed it from 1975 until his execution. Shortly after that, it opened again.

No comments:

Post a Comment