Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Panning and getting dizzy

While we are at Poiana Brașov for the workshop Metamorphoses V of UNESCO and I'm dearly defeated all day because of the snow that hasn't stopped since morning and has covered the whole place, I will give you some photos from previous week, when I had experimented with panning while in the train and returning to Bucharest.

Seriously, it's October 1st. I know that we are in the mountains, but snow?! And so much? At least in Paris it snows in January and February, when it's still sad but at least it's expected! Anyway. To the photos.

So, trying to have one part of the image clear while the others look like they are in motion, I tried to follow one spot with the movement of the train. This is one of my successful tries.
And this is the same try, with more intense colours, clearer and with your beloved watermark.
A small, lonely little tree seems to be motionless while the world around it is running. I like a lot this one.
As you expected, I like the edited one more. Imagine if only I had edited the photo only to like more the unedited one. This would be the definition of fail, actually. But it's not. No, not today.
Come on, get dizzy with me! Wheeeeeeeee!
I like this effect. Enough with it for now though. Next post will have more normal photos! For now, remember to click on the photos to see them bigger.
On a side note, I cannot hide my joy for the fact that the neo-nazi criminal organization is being dissolved and its members incarcerated with lots of heavy charges, but I cannot hide my worries for the timing. Many people have known them and their sick nature for many years now. But the government found out only after the murder of Killah-P? And now suddenly many politicians and opinion manipulators (who work as journalists) became antifascists? Would I be too strict to say that Greece is a bit messed up?

No comments:

Post a Comment