Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Still at Domeniul Greaca

What can I do? The good photos from Domeniul Greaca are too many to ignore. But today I combine a nice place with an awesome person. Some photos of Dana, who worked extremely much in order for this congress to be successful, and she deserves her own post. Not only because she worked a lot but because she's awesome anyway. There we go.

The light is very important in night photos. The lights there were just great. They were giving beautiful colours, something that we saw on the previous posts.
The editing adds a bit to the lighting without exaggerating. I know you can't see it now, but if you click on the photos, the difference will be obvious.
Here is Dana and behind her is the pool. And the hotel.
And here with more intense colours, as I like to edit my photos in general.
I think that I prefer this photo over the previous one. The lighting is better and the details clearer.
Yeah. You can even see the details on the bottom of the pool. I love night photos. Perix, brace yourself! In two weeks I'm coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment