Monday, October 7, 2013

Half here, half there (Bucharest-Paris edition)

The long trip to Romania ended. What I got was a great time with great people, some terrifying snow that I will never get over, and about 2000 photos plus some videos. You have already seen some of the photos, and you will see some more.

What we have today are two photos from the Otopeni airport in Bucharest and two photos from the entrance of our building. Yes, after all the flight and the train and the carrying of those enormous bags, the first thing I did when I came back home was go back down and take photos. Not because "photography is my life" and all those big words, but because it was freaking worth it! Bear with me, you'll see!

To the photos, my friends!

So, there is a place, after the security check, with restaurants and such things, with a common area with tables. And two little swallows were taking advantage of it.
Click on it if you want to see the photo a bit bigger. It was funny to see two little birds in an area where you don't normally expect to see them!
So, if your ticket says that you board from the gates 20 to 23 and you're not flying to Hogwarts, what are you supposed to do?
No, really, this is a wall. You move towards the wall and you just pass through it? For now we don't know. Maybe we will, some day... (always put three dots at the end when you want to add suspense)
And then, we returned to Paris. We took the RER, we took the bus from La Defense, we arrived home. What do we have here?

All right, this time our pet spider has brought a friend. And, just in case the friend feels cold, the caring host offered a blanket. A hand-made one, to be precise.
You see this? You'll never be as good a friend as this cute spider. You'll never take so much care of someone. How does that make you feel, huh?
Look how comfortable it looks. Everyone would be lucky to have friends like that. The spider is too good a friend to not be guarding over the sleeping guest. If it wasn't so noble, it would almost be creepy.
Friendship in all its glory. Noble spider, I salute you. I hope I will become just like you one day. Really, click on the photo, you will like it.
Just to show you how much I care for you, I have two videos of spider hospitality! For your pleasure!



No comments:

Post a Comment