Saturday, July 13, 2013

A statue for Facebook...?

The beautiful days go on in Paris and if the weather remains warm until September, it will be just great. During a short walk at La Défense, I managed to take a few photos, two of which I present you right here. And I begin with a statue in honour of the "Like" button on Facebook. Or, at least, something like that.

Among the huge buildings and the commercial centers, the thumb of La Défense.
Oh, editing. What was the purpose of my life before meeting you?
Now, this was taken near the thumb and has great potential. It's impressive that the humble Android phone can take pictures with focus.
It looks like I'm attracted to pictures of flowers after all. Who wouldn't? Look at them! They are beautiful!
And once again, the trick where I keep only one colour, because IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment