Tuesday, July 23, 2013

At the zoo part V

I still have many photos from the zoo, but it's getting increasingly hard to single out some of them to put here. So, for today I have some lizards that got quite better after the editing, and some pigeons. Yeah, I went to the zoo and I took a picture of some pigeons.

In other news, while trying to be able to buy the 650D, I'm seriously thinking about buying a cheaper DSLR or a used one, so that I can take actual photos instead of using the Android phone. We'll see.

These nice lizards are small, comparing to the ones we already saw.
With some editing, they become brighter and a bit more colourful.
The pigeons are everywhere. And it's normal since they can eat food of great quality that is  destined for some exotic birds.
Here it became a bit darker, but we can see the details on the ground. Still, I think that it looks underexposed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment