Friday, July 12, 2013

Paris metro, line 6

Even though I like very much using the public transportation (not only because I don't have my own vehicle), I rarely use the bus and the tram, that offer you the chance to see the city. Instead, I use the quicker metro, which goes underground most of the time and all you can see is the dungeon. At least for the majority of the stations. Line 6, for example, goes above the ground for several stations, giving the passengers a nice view. A view I took advantage of yesterday, to take some photos.

The central building of Le Monde, one of the best-known newspapers in France.
And here again, after the necessary editing. It was almost 21:00, which means that the sun was still well up.
I love this picture. While the train is moving, as the iron bars can show, I managed to get a quite clear image of the road, the trees and the cars. A photo I'm proud of! Of course, it needs its editing!
There you go. The sky is burnt and looks more white than blue, but the rest looks very very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment