Thursday, July 25, 2013

Not at the zoo this time

Yes, it's time for something different for a change. Yesterday we were going to a big park, but it started raining and we didn't want to risk getting in the middle of a summer storm, so we turned back. And then we saw a smaller park and we went there for a few minutes. Enough for me to take my superhuman phone and take some photos.

It was a nice park, with very thick vegetation. Here, the sky and the white buildings are burned and impossible to retrieve.
The colours were corrected, but the white remained white. You can't have it all, unfortunately. Unless you have a good camera!
And, for the first time in the history of ever, flowers! Yes, I decided to make an exception today.
The colours are more intense and nice, but there's always a burned part to remind us that we are all humans and nothing can change that, no matter how rich or poor or with a DSLR we are.
Last night I had a huge disappointment when I lost a very nice used Canon 500D in a very good price. But I keep on searching, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment