Wednesday, July 24, 2013

At the zoo part VI

I'm growing increasingly tired of being unable to take photos as I want them and I don't want to wait any longer. So, I've decided to push a bit my budget and see if I can find a used DSLR and start actually learning, with something real. Hopefully, soon enough I will be able to post far better photos. For now, I present you a couple more photos from the zoo. Behold:

Here we have two hedgehogs sleeping after what seems to have been a nice vegetarian meal.
The colours needed some push up in order to get visible and more attractive. So, yes, editing worked like a wonderbra once again. But not like high heels. Those things are made by people who hate women.
This cute thing is called red panda. It doesn't look as lazy as a normal panda (with the climbing and stuff), but it sure is red.
Here the colours are much better. I will let the photo speak for itself. Go ahead, click on it. See it in all its glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment