Sunday, July 14, 2013

Something from the previous days

So, today I have two photos that I took the days before but they didn't make it to the posts. Also, they are too nice to be left out completely, so here they are. The first one is from line 6. Behind the protective bars and the trees, there is a building that looks old. Its style is met in many buildings throughout Paris and, even if I love modern stuff, in architecture I have a thing for oldies. I admired them in Amsterdam and Torino as well.

The main differences are on the design of the roof and on the banisters of the balconies.
Is the editing making the details clearer? I don't think so, but the photo looks nicer this way.
Back to the area of La Défense, next to the thumb. To the left, we can see the entrance for Cnit, one of the commercial centers of the area. Far away, at the top right corner of the photo, is the grande arc of La Défense. And, in the center, the main subject of the photo. The flowers. When I get my hands to that 650D, I will take so many photos of flowers that the blog will look like a hippy blog from the 60's. I mean, if such a thing existed, anyway.
And here are the flowers with their colours a bit more intensified. I'm happy with this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment