Monday, July 1, 2013

Above the river

Once again I found myself at the area near Hotel de Ville and Notre Dame. This time the pictures were taken from one of the bridges of the area.

Just a few of the famous locks. I don't know if there's any space left for new ones. If you get there and want to add yours, maybe you will have to put it through one of the existing locks.
With such beautiful colours, who wouldn't want to contribute?
I've always wondered, do the people living in these houses consider themselves lucky? I mean, it's a very nice area but, do they see it this way?
Well, I guess that we all have our reasons to see what we see.
That's all for today. In a few hours, we're welcoming you at cafe Le 2 Moulins, in Paris (Metro 2, Blanche), with many awesome songs and a few great ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment