Monday, July 22, 2013

At the zoo part IV - Serpents

Since there are still a few pictures from the zoo that I would like to share, I will keep posting them until I'm all out. Today's photos were a bit of a challenge to edit, since the indoors lighting was giving everything a shade of yellowish greenish and I really didn't want it on the final result. Did I succeed? Not really, but I tried and the next times will be better, probably.

Also, you will notice that the pictures are smaller. This is to make sure that the page will not be too heavy, because there have been reports (an personal observation, of course) that it loads slower than we can afford to wait in these fast days, when information has to be delivered here and now. We don't have dial-up any more, damn it! You can still click on them and view them on a slideshow in bigger size. I'm not taking this away from you, no.

This is a python. And not the funny kind. Still, if you don't bother him, he won't bother you.
Here I removed a lot of green in order to give some space to the other colours. It looks kind of better but I'm not very happy about it.
I must tell you that I like serpents. I find them fascinating. Maybe because they remind me of dinosaurs, that were one of my childhood obsessions?
Once again, some yellow and green had to leave room for the other colours. It looks kind of better.

No comments:

Post a Comment