Sunday, July 7, 2013

Yes, I like to take pictures with flowers

These days it's real summer in Paris. And, according to the weather forecast, it will remain like this for a few more days. That's great news! These pictures from the garden are very fresh and full of summer.

I don't know how they are called. But it's nice to have them around.
The big bunch at the center and a bit to the right, is the only one in focus. The rest are a bit blur. It's not like a DSLR, but it's a substitute, even if it's inadequate!
I don't know their name either.
The colours have become more intense but I still don't know the name of the flower.
I know I did this before, but I like it. Probably I will do it again in the future.
It's a shame that such nice days are not the rule in this great city, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment